Friday, April 27, 2012

My etsy shop

Please take a few minutes to check out all the items in my etsy shop. I do custom orders for everything in my shop (a rarity on etsy) and right now every item is on sale--many items only $10 USD!

If you don't already have an etsy account you definitely need one!! It is the website for all things handmade and vintage. Its a cross between ebay and crafty social networking. I have found countless shops that have inspired me again and again to try harder and think outside the box with my crafts. Although my etsy shop has only crocheted items I actually do a lot of other crafts including carpentry, painting, watercolors, scrapbooking and shadowboxes. Maybe in the near future I'll add a section shop of cool things I've made but for now its my awesome one of a kind crochet projects.

No comments:

Post a Comment